Travel Apprenticeship Board
Representatives from eight organisations have secured a leading role in the future of travel apprenticeships with a seat on the Travel Apprenticeship Board.
The following members, carefully selected for their combined expertise and passion in driving up the quality of apprenticeships, will each will play a significant part in helping to ensure the new apprenticeship standard remains fit for purpose for all businesses across the industry:
- Nicky Duffy, head of operations, Clarity Travel Management
- Christina Drummond, managing director, Horncastle Executive Travel Ltd
- Joanne Griffiths, head of people, Ocean Holidays
- Julia Assock, head of learning & development, Reed & Mackay
- Ben Bouldin, associate vice president and managing director UK & Ireland, Royal Caribbean International
- Linda Ginger, global head of sales training, STA Travel
- Nicole Freer – senior business development consultant, The Advantage Travel Partnership
- Emma Metcalf, qualifications delivery manager - talent programmes, Thomas Cook
In addition to the eight employer members, the board will also include non-voting representatives from ABTA and GTMC.
Membership to the apprenticeship boards runs from February 2017 to February 2019.
Find out more about the role of the Travel Apprenticeship Board and it's members.