People 1st gold standard apprenticeship providers
If you’re looking for a training provider to help you recruit, train and retain apprentices in your business, we are currently setting up a network of gold standard apprenticeship providers to meet your needs.
On a daily basis, employers ask us: “how can I tell if an apprenticeship provider is good”? Our gold standard makes this simple, saving you precious time and resources when you’re looking for an excellent provider partner.
Every single one of our gold standard providers will be rigorously assessed, and regularly reviewed, on its ability to deliver an outstanding service to employers. To make sure that they truly meet employer needs, providers only achieve gold standard status once they have been approved by a panel of leading employers from the visitor economy sector.
When you choose to work with one of our gold standard providers, you’ll know that they:
- Work to an agreed and consistent service level
- Deliver responsive, flexible programmes
- Will reduce the burden on your business and ensure that their apprenticeship training delivers measurable results that your business will value
- Are committed to – and passionate about – raising professionalism across the visitor economy sector
- Will work in collaboration with other apprenticeship partners to achieve the best results for your business
- Stay one step ahead of the evolving policy, business and economic landscape
We’ll be adding an interactive map here soon, so that you can find your nearest gold standard provider – watch this space!
Current People 1st gold standard apprenticeship providers:
What’s the difference between a gold standard apprenticeship provider, and the providers on the register of apprenticeship training providers (RoATP)?
Any provider that wants to deliver apprenticeships must be on the RoATP before they can be paid public funding to do so. As such, all of our gold standard apprenticeship providers will also be listed on the register.
A gold standard provider has gone through an assessment with People 1st and our employer panel that focuses specifically on the quality of service they give to employers, the results they deliver and how proactive they are at staying abreast of apprenticeship developments and best practice.
Put simply – providers on the RoATP have proven that they are suitable to operate as a training provider. People 1st gold standard providers have proven that they are able to deliver outstanding service that will help businesses achieve the best return on investment into apprenticeships.