Webinar: Apprenticeships – Back to basics
Are you looking to get up to speed with how the new apprenticeships will work and what you need to do to maximise your levy investment?
Heard about the levy but not sure how it will affect your business? Need to catch up on how you can use it to get a return on investment? Or maybe you’re looking to develop a strategy to use the new apprenticeship standards but not sure where to start?
Whatever the reason, make sure you view our free webinar to fill in any knowledge gaps.
In just one hour, we’ll get you up to speed so that you feel informed, confident, and ready to see how the new apprenticeship standards and the levy could work for your business.
You’ll hear from our director of strategic policy, Annette Allmark, as well as getting a first-hand view from Mark Wooding, head of leadership and professional development at Virgin Atlantic, on how they are making apprenticeships work for them and their step-by-step approach to getting apprenticeship-ready.
What we cover:
- A general introduction and quick history of the apprenticeship reform
- Apprenticeship standards - the key features of the new standards and the roles they cover
- Apprenticeship training – the different options for training your apprentices
- The apprenticeship levy – how it works and how to get a return on investment
- How to prepare your business – a step-by-step approach from a leading employer from the visitor economy sector
If you missed the live event, access the recording now.