Webinar: Apprenticeships - becoming an employer-provider
10:00 - 11:30am, Friday 26 May
Are you trying to decide whether your business should take on the responsibility of training its apprentices rather than working with an apprenticeship training provider?
The new apprenticeship system gives employers greater flexibility on how they train their employees, but the decision to take charge of training is an important one and has a number of pros and cons. A key part of the decision-making is the need to register as an employer-provider with the Education and Skills Funding Agency and be subject to Ofsted inspection.
When deciding if an employer-provider route is right for your businesses, what do you need to consider?
To find out more about what’s involved and the practicalities, join our webinar on 26 May 2017 to hear from our apprenticeship experts and find out how leading travel group, Thomas Cook, which have been graded outstanding by Ofsted, has approached becoming an employer-provider.
The session will cover:
- Important steps to consider before applying to the register of apprenticeship training providers
- Training and overall management of the apprenticeship
- Carrying out on and off-the-job training
- Tracking and monitoring apprentices’ progress
- Internal quality assurance
- Working with partners and selecting an independent end-point assessment organisation
- Maintaining records and managing Ofsted inspections and Education and Skills Funding Agency audits
Places are limited, so register now to reserve your spot.
Who should attend this webinar?
This webinar is ideal for training and development managers, senior HR managers and directors and senior financial representatives. It is not open to consultants, colleges or training providers