This programme will teach your people how to deliver the following WorldHost customer service courses to other staff in your business:
At the end of the programme, your staff will be fully licensed to deliver all of the WorldHost programmes for front-line staff and managers, and purchase participant workbooks, pins and certificates.
The benefits of training your people to deliver the WorldHost customer service programmes in-house include:
- Reduced costs – you won’t need to pay for external training in future
- Creating a training and customer service culture in your business where colleagues can share their knowledge and experience
- Consistent, excellent training for all your staff
- Formal assessment and quality assurance – all delegates are assessed at the end of the programme, and will get valuable feedback on what they’re doing well, and where they can improve. Only those that meet the WorldHost standard will become officially licensed.
- Making your trainers feel valued by providing CPD and the opportunity to gain a nationally-recognised training licence
Who should take this course?
This programme is aimed at training, personnel and HR specialists, managers, heads of department and anyone responsible for the performance of front-line staff and setting standards within their organisation.
It’s also ideal for independent trainers who would like to add the world-renowned WorldHost customer service training brand to their portfolio.
Please note: To be eligible for this programme, delegates will first need to complete the WorldHost Principles of Customer Service Train the Facilitator programme.
What the course covers:
- One-to-one coaching with a WorldHost master trainer
- An overview of the training materials for the following programmes:
- Ambassador Workshop
- Customers with Disabilities
- Frontline Management Solutions - Retail
- Principles of Supervising Customer Service Performance
- Sales Powered by Service
- Service Across Cultures
- Open programme : £1,195 per person, including first year's licence fee
- In-company programme : £4,250
- No. of people per programme : Up to 10
- Course length : 1 day (can be delivered by webinar)
All prices exclude VAT. In-company programmes may include an additional cost for trainer expenses.
Annual licence fee of £250 per trainer from year 2 onwards.