Our WorldHost ‘Frontline Management Solutions – Retail’ will give your front-line managers and leaders the skills to build and develop a high-performing customer service team.
This programme has been specifically designed for retail businesses.
Our interactive programme teaches your managers and supervisors crucial customer service and coaching skills that can lead to:
- Increased revenue, repeat business, average spends and net sales
- Better communication between staff and customers
- Improved internal communication
- Increased staff motivation, and therefore reduced staff turnover and absenteeism
- Higher quality assurance ratings and improved scores on sites like TripAdvisor
When you train 50% or more of your front-line staff using any of the WorldHost programmes, you can also apply to become a WorldHost Recognised Business - a ‘must-have’ badge for customer service.
Who should take this course?
This course is ideal for team leaders, supervisors, managers or department heads working in the retail industry, who are responsible for managing and coaching front-line customer service staff.
What the course covers:
- Creating and coaching high performing teams
- Empowering your teams to deliver excellent customer service
- Recruitment and induction techniques
- Steps to becoming empowered as a manager
- Managing change and productivity while still focusing on the customer
- The importance of training
- Creating winning business strategies
- Open programme : £120 per person
- In-company programme : £1,750
- No. of people per programme : Up to 15
- Course length : 1 day
All prices exclude VAT. In-company programmes may include an additional cost for trainer expenses.