The interactive ‘WorldHost Insights’ programme will give your staff a speedy introduction to excellent customer service. It provides a taster and insight into the good practices covered in the WorldHost customer service programmes.
The flexible, online nature of the programme means that staff can either do it in their own time, or in bite-sized chunks during quiet periods of their working day or before/after they start their shift.
This programme teaches your staff crucial customer service skills that can lead to:
- Increased revenue, repeat business, average spends and net sales
- Better communication between staff and customers
- Higher quality assurance ratings and improved scores on sites like TripAdvisor
Who should take this course?
This course is ideal for new starter inductions, staff who haven’t previously been trained in customer service and seasonal/temporary staff.
What the course covers:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Communicating and listening clearly
- Dealing with a diverse range of customers
- Testing your customer service skills
- Going the extra mile
Learners are assessed by a simple multiple choice test at the end of the programme. On passing this test, they will print their own WorldHost Insights certificate.
- Open programme : £12.50 per person (discounts are available for larger orders – enquire now for details)
- Course length : 1-2 hours in total (modules can be taken all in one go, or separately)
Please note: WorldHost Insights is not part of the WorldHost recognition scheme – if you wish to become a WorldHost Recognised Business, you will need to train staff using the offline WorldHost workshops.