Our WorldHost ‘Principles of Supervising Customer Service Performance‘ programme gives your managers and supervisors the skills to build a real customer service culture in your business - from the top down.
If your managers and supervisors understand the value of excellent customer service, and how to coach their team members to deliver it, they’ll not only maintain and improve service standards in your business – they’ll attract new customers too.
Our interactive programme teaches your managers and supervisors crucial customer service and coaching skills that can lead to:
- Increased revenue, repeat business, average spends and net sales
- Better communication between staff and customers
- Improved internal communication
- Increased staff motivation, and therefore reduced staff turnover and absenteeism
- Higher quality assurance ratings and improved scores on sites like TripAdvisor
When you train 50% or more of your front-line staff using any of the WorldHost programmes, you can also apply to become a WorldHost Recognised Business - a ‘must-have’ badge for customer service.
Who should take this course?
This course is ideal for team leaders, supervisors, managers or department heads who are responsible for overseeing staff that have day-to-day interaction with customers.
It’s also valuable for more senior managers and directors, to help them understand the value of customer service and support their teams to champion it from the top down.
What the course covers:
- The manager’s role in the customer experience
- Leading by example
- Developing your team to improve service standards
- Motivation and coaching techniques
- Setting clear customer service standards
- Actions to take when customer service goes wrong
- Monitoring and measuring your team’s customer service performance
This programme can also be used to achieve a nationally-recognised qualification, the ‘Level 3 Award in How to Manage Customer Service Performance in the Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism Sector’. *
- Open programme : £120 per person
- In-company programme : £1,750
- No. of people per programme : Up to 15
- Course length : 1 day
All prices exclude VAT. In-company programmes may include an additional cost for trainer expenses.
*The national qualification is not included in standard WorldHost delivery and requires an extra assessment. Contact us for more details.