Our WorldHost ‘Sales Powered by Service’ programme will transform your staff into effective sales professionals who not only listen to your customers’ needs, but maximise on them.
They’ll learn how they can influence customers’ purchasing decisions and the benefits of selling beyond the basics.
Our interactive programme teaches your staff crucial customer service skills that can lead to:
- Increased revenue, repeat business, average spends and net sales
- Better communication between staff and customers
- Increased staff motivation, and therefore reduced staff turnover and absenteeism
- Higher quality assurance ratings and improved scores on sites like TripAdvisor
When you train 50% or more of your front-line staff using any of the WorldHost programmes, you can also apply to become a WorldHost Recognised Business - a ‘must-have’ badge for customer service.
Who should take this course?
This course is ideal for any member of staff that has day-to-day interaction with customers – whether they’re an assistant, supervisor, department head or director.
What the course covers:
- The sales cycle
- Influencing customer purchasing decisions
- Product knowledge and listening to customers’ needs
- The impact of ‘moments of truth’ - looking at the business through the eyes of the customer
- Selling beyond the basics, and why it’s so important
- Open programme : £85 per person
- In-company programme : £1,300
- No. of people per programme : Up to 15
- Course length : Half a day
All prices exclude VAT. In-company programmes may include an additional cost for trainer expenses.