The one-day Introduction to Effective Training Certificate will give your staff an essential grounding in the knowledge and skills to deliver high-quality training programmes to their colleagues and teams.
Our experienced trainers will take them through the steps needed to deliver excellent, pre-prepared training programmes, so that they can deliver interactive, structured sessions with confidence and consistency.
Benefits of training your people with the Introduction to Effective Training programme include:
- Reduced costs – you’ll be less reliant on external training
- Creating a training culture in your business where colleagues can share their knowledge and experience
- Consistent, excellent training for all your staff
- Formal assessment – all delegates are assessed at the end of the programme, and will get valuable feedback on what they’re doing well, and where they can improve
Who should take this course?
This course is ideal for anyone that needs to deliver training to groups of people as part of their role. This includes: team or department managers, supervisors, head chefs, training and development staff/managers and lecturers.
This course will prepare your staff to deliver pre-written training programmes. If they will need to write or develop their own training programmes, our Group Training Certificate includes additional content that teaches these skills.
What the course covers:
- The benefits of training
- The difference between presentations and training sessions
- Learning styles and overcoming barriers to learning
- The learning cycle
- Introduction to setting learning objectives
- Essential skills and tips for effective training
- Using flipcharts and PowerPoint
- Training practice and evaluation
Our training sessions are informal with plenty of opportunities to share ideas, take part in exercises, practise new skills and learn from fellow participants. Delegates will have a workbook to complete and keep along with an electronic certificate.
- No. of people per programme : Up to nine
- Course length : One day (this can also be delivered as two half-days)
To discuss the programme and pricing, please complete the enquiry form.
You can become licensed to deliver this programme yourself by completing our Training Techniques Development programme.