This programme will teach your people how to deliver the hugely popular People 1st Practical Training Certificate (PTC) course to other staff in your business.
Our master trainer will give them the skills to train others in different methods of training and motivation and by the end of the programme – subject to successful assessment – they will become an officially licensed People 1st PTC trainer.
The benefits of training your people with the Training Practice and Assessment programme include:
- Reduced costs – you won’t need to pay for external training in future
- Creating a training culture in your business where colleagues can share their knowledge and experience
- Consistent, excellent training for all your staff
- Formal assessment and quality assurance – all delegates receive a rigorous assessment, and will get valuable feedback on what they’re doing well, and where they can improve. Only those that meet the People 1st standard will become officially licensed.
- Making your trainers feel valued by providing CPD and the opportunity to gain a nationally-recognised training licence
Who should take this course?
This programme is aimed at training, personnel and HR specialists, managers, heads of department, independent trainers and anyone responsible for the performance of others and setting standards within their organisation.
Please note: It is strongly recommended that delegates have a thorough understanding of the Practical Training Certificate programme and have successfully completed this prior to becoming licensed to deliver this programme. They should also have passed a Group Training Certificate or equivalent programme which ensures they have the skills to train groups of delegates.
What the course covers
- PTC Code of Practice
- Delivering sessions from the PTC programme
- Introduction to the PTC marking criteria and assessment
- Practice marking
- Feedback skills
- PTC one-to-one sessions, delivery and feedback
The course is challenging and highly participative, including trainer input, exercises and discussions. The content and order of the programme is flexible and may change to suit the experience and objectives of the delegates present.
- In-company programme : £4,845, including first year's licence fees
- No. of people per programme : 1-2
All prices exclude VAT. In-company programmes may include an additional cost for trainer expenses.
Annual licence fee of £200 per trainer from year 2 onwards.