This programme will teach your people how to deliver the hugely popular People 1st Group Training Certificate (GTC) course to other staff in your business.
Our master trainer will give them the skills to train others in different methods of group training and motivation and by the end of the programme – subject to successful assessment – they will become an officially licensed People 1st GTC trainer. They will also be able to deliver the one-day Effective Introduction to Effective Training Certificate programme.
The benefits of training your people with the Training Techniques Development programme include:
- Reduced costs – you won’t need to pay for external training in future
- Creating a training culture in your business where colleagues can share their knowledge and experience
- Consistent, excellent training for all your staff
- Formal assessment and quality assurance – all delegates are assessed at the end of the programme, and will get valuable feedback on what they’re doing well, and where they can improve. Only those that meet the People 1st standard will become officially licensed.
- Making your trainers feel valued by providing CPD and the opportunity to gain a nationally-recognised training licence
Who should take this course?
This programme is aimed at training, personnel and HR specialists, managers, heads of department, independent trainers and anyone responsible for the performance of others and setting standards within their organisation.
Please note: It is mandatory that delegates have a thorough understanding of the GTC programme and have successfully completed it prior to attending the Training Techniques Development programme.
What the course covers:
- Delivery and discussion of the sessions from the GTC programme
- GTC Code of Practice
- Introduction to the GTC marking criteria for assessments
- Marking practice
- Giving feedback to GTC delegates
- In-company programme : £5,950, including first year's licence fees
- No. of people per programme : 1-2
- Course length : 5 days (2 days of coaching followed by a 3 day on-site assessment, 4-6 weeks after the coaching)