Garry is a director and member of the Security Institute of Ireland. He is Commercial Manager and Security Consultant with Manguard Plus. He has over 20 years of experience in the security industry. Garry has director level experience in Security Operations, Risk and Threat Assessment, Training, Investigations, Offender Interviewing, Human Resources, Process and Procedure Design, Bid Management and Contract Management.
Garry currently lectures and trains security industry personnel in Risk Management, WorldHost Customer Service, Terrorism Awareness, Threat and Risk Awareness, Surveillance and Counter Surveillance, Conflict Management, Investigations Management and Responding to Threats and Violence
Garry holds the following qualifications:
- Advanced Diploma in Security Management.
- Train the Trainer with the Security Institute at FETAC Level 6.
- Responding to Physical Attack Instructor
- Responding to Threats and Violence Instructor
- Critical Incident Management (US Dept. Homeland Security)
- Conflict Management Instructor
- Risk and Threat Assessor with the Security Institute and ARC Training
- Security Surveyor and Designer
- Professional Investigator through the Irish National Accreditation Board (INAB).
- Fully qualified Close Protection Officer and Instructor
- WorldHost - Principles of Customer Service Trainer
- Advanced Master Practioner in Neuro Lingusitic Programming
- Law (FETAC 6)
- Behavioural Studies (FETAC 6)
- Communications (FETAC 6)
- Business Management (FETAC 6)
- European Foundation of Qualitiy Managment (EFQM) Assessor
- Surveillance and Counter Surveillance Instructor
- Terrorism Awareness Instructor
He is currently studying for a Master’s Degree in Security Management through the University of Portsmouth.
Get in touch