Kevin Christie is a licensed WorldHost trainer for Christie Wells Associates Ltd. Christie Wells is a recognised Pearson Edexcel centre with a training support service. Kevin has considerable experience in design and delivery of Customer Service training programmes including;
- WorldHost programmes for Royal Mint, Royal Hotel, Capital Region Tourism and Valleys Regional Park, Brains Brewery, Carmarthenshire Tourist Association, Arriva Trains, Welsh Government, Cardiff Council and many more
- WorldHost ‘Ambassadors’ Workshop for 2012 Olympic Games
- ‘Welcome to the 2010 Ryder Cup’ Customer Service training programme for Capital Region Tourism.
- Customised Customer Service programme for 20 managers at Bridgend County Borough Council (BCBC)
- Customer Service workshop design and Train the Trainer for Newport City Council's new 'Newport One' centre.
- Customised Customer Service programme for Public Health Wales, part of the Welsh Government
Christie Wells Associates operate a robust internal quality assurance procedure, the former being recognised as a ‘Investors in People’ (IiP) organisation.
Get in touch
- 029 2221 6264