What information will we collect about you?
We will collect information about you when use our services and when you contact us either by post or by e-mail. We will also collect data regarding your usage of our website.
We may collect any or all of the information that you give us depending on the type of transaction you enter into, including your name, address, telephone number and email address, together with data about your use of the website. Other information that may be needed from time to time to process a request may also be collected as indicated on the website.
IP address lookup
Our company uses third parties to provide information about visitors to our websites. When you visit our websites we will record your IP address. This address will be matched against public and proprietary IP address databases to provide us with information about your visit. This information may identify the organisation to whom the IP address is registered but not individuals. In some limited cases i.e. single person companies, it may be possible to identify personal data from publicly available ICANN data
Website cookies and link tracking
Cookies allow us to provide important site functionality so you don’t have to re-enter lots of information. They also allow us to remember what links and pages have been clicked or viewed during a session. If you have provided us with personal data, completing a contact form for example, we may associate this personal data with other information. This will allow us to identify and record what is most relevant to you.
By using your browser controls, you are always in control of the cookies we store and access on your computer. More information on how to control cookies and limit personal data processing can be found at www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/five-top-tips.
How will we use the information we collect about you?
We will use the information we collect about you to:
- provide you with any services which you order from us
- maintain evidence of you being a subscriber to our services
- where you are a subscriber to our services, and with your consent, publish some of your data on our website.
- with your consent, disclose personal data to third parties for the purposes of providing our services
- monitor, improve and develop the services we offer by analysing data including data related to your usage of our website
- subject to your consent, send you information about products and services which may be of interest to you. If at any time you no longer wish to receive such correspondence please contact us as detailed below and we will remove you from our mailing list.
How long will we store your information for?
Where possible, we will take steps to erase any personal data that is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it is collected or otherwise processed, or if you have withdrawn consent for its processing and retention.
Further details of our retention policy can be found here.
Will we share your information with anyone else?
We may sometimes contract with third-parties to supply products and services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, advertising, and marketing. In some cases, the third-parties may require access to some or all of your data.
Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third-party under the law.
We may also need to pass your personal information to anyone to whom we transfer our rights and duties and we may also disclose your information to any applicable regulatory body or if the law requires or allows us to.
Social media and live chat
Our website includes social media features, such as the 'Share’ and ‘Tweet’ button. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly.
Your rights relating to your data
As a user of our website, you have certain rights over the personal data that we hold about you. This policy and our use of your personal data is designed to uphold these rights, where applicable.
- the right to be informed about who we are and how we use your personal data
- the right of access to the personal data we hold about you
- the right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete
- the right to be forgotten, e.g. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you.
- the right to restrict (e.g. prevent) the processing of your persona data
- the right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation)
- the right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes (e.g direct marketing purposes)
- rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling
Can you update your information?
You have the right to have any inaccurate or incomplete data we hold about you updated without undue delay. Whilst we aim to always ensure that the data we hold is complete, there may be times where we are unaware of any inaccuracies.
If you discover that the data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete please contact us to request that we put it right. All requests to update your data will be respond to within one month and without any undue delay.
Can you ask for a copy of the information we hold?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). Under the General Data Protection Regulation, no fee is payable and we will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge within one month of receiving your request.
To request a copy of your data please contact us.
- do not wish to receive marketing material; or
- wish to update your personal information or request access to it: or
- have any other queries or requests about our processing of your personal information
Please contact us
Your right to complain
If you have a complaint about our use of your information, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via their website at https://ico.org/concerns or write to them at:
Information Commissioner’s Office