Give your supervisors the vital skills they need to recognise the value of excellent customer service, and how to coach their team members to deliver it.
WorldHost customer service training is an interactive, engaging experience for your staff, covering real-world situations.
Flexible content ensures that workshops are always highly relevant allowing trainers to adapt the content to suit your organisation. Participants’ can quickly apply their newly acquired skills and knowledge, so your customers feel the benefits, fast. At the same time, WorldHost training develops participants’ transferrable skills which they will be able to utilise for the rest of their lives.
For your organisation, WorldHost training is the foundation for establishing a culture of excellence and driving business transformation. You’ll be amazed how much people can learn.
Who should take the workshop?
This workshop is aimed at those supervising customer service at an operational level and are responsible for ensuring their team deliver outstanding customer service, every time.
What does it cover?
- Customer service culture
- Identifying your customers
- Gathering, responding and applying customer feedback
- Identifying gaps in employee performance
- Developing your team
- Coaching for success
- Recruiting for success
- Service recovery
Benefits of the programme
- 2 day programme that is adaptable to multiple roles, sectors or industries
- Easy to contextualise
- Participative and interactive with an applied focus on ‘active learning’
When staff put these skills into practice, it can lead to:
- Increased revenue, repeat business, average spends and net sales
- Increased visitor spend in your local area
- Increased staff motivation, and therefore reduced staff turnover and absenteeism
- Higher quality assurance ratings and improved scores on online review sites
Better customer experiences set organisations apart from their competitors and keep customers coming back for more. Transform your business and get the recognition you deserve by applying to become a WorldHost Recognised Business - a ‘must-have’ badge for customer service.
What is the cost of the programme?
The recommended retail price for this 2 day programme is £290+VAT per participant. Find an Approved Training Provider to discuss the programme and pricing in more detail.
Alternatively, if you are interested in training a member of your staff to deliver this course in your business, please click here for more information.